1. Changes in the composition and situation of the household population. With the maturity of the later generation of family planning, the acceleration of urbanization, and the acceleration of population mobility, traditional families with multiple members have experienced divorce. There are more and more forms of family, such as single, couples, or families of three, and the purchase of food is no longer the exclusive right of housewives. In this way, the pursuit of food in the family of five and the family of lovers will inevitably develop towards a small amount.
2. There has been a change in consumer attitudes.
In the past, people's requirements for food were to have something to eat and have a full stomach, and the corresponding food on the market was mostly simple processing of food. But with the change in consumer attitudes, people's requirements for food have shifted from filling and wrapping to pursuing taste, quality, nutrition, and brand. Food has also shown a trend of diversification, and various processing methods of food continue to emerge and bring impact to consumers. At this time, canned products give people a relatively outdated and outdated concept, and there is a gap between people's demand for change, novelty, and difference.
3. Enhanced brand influence.
The growth of consumers after the 1980s and 1990s has pushed the era of brand recognition shopping to a new node. Like fields such as clothing and mobile phones, the influence of brands has become increasingly evident. More and more purchasing behaviors are determined by brands, the pace of life has accelerated, the variety of products has increased, and the pursuit of a certain brand complex has made consumption increasingly dependent on directly selecting brands that one is familiar with or likes through supermarket sales. However, the domestic fruit canned market, including the relatively large sales of yellow peaches, oranges, and other markets, is far from having a brand that can make consumers catchy.
2、 On the basis of changes in consumer behavior, the market for canned fruits is gradually showing the following trends.
1. Some varieties perform well
Orange and yellow peach are the two best performing varieties of canned fruits in China. Especially for yellow peaches, there has been a period of overselling in China, and a certain brand in Northeast China has also shown a good sign of annual sales exceeding one billion yuan in yellow peaches.
2. The small bottle model is popular among consumers
Traditional canned products are more of a type of household consumption, with many large bottle shaped cans serving as containers for consumers to shelve their groceries or drinking water cups after the product consumption ends.
3. Marginalization and Transboundary of Canned Food
In terms of product form, more and more manufacturers are starting to improve, from "canned food" to "canned drink". For cup products, 250 bottles, etc., with small capacity, for products such as oranges and peaches, eating canned food can be easily opened and consumed. White pigeon beverage also walks on the edge of beverage and canned food, adding a bit of flesh to the beverage, and has achieved good sales performance.
4. Refinement of products.
Manufacturers have begun to pay attention to the refinement of their products, both in terms of bottle shape and content, in an effort to change the image of consumers who were less refined about canned products in the past.